If you are an Operations Manager, managing the unpredictable cost of fleet vehicle fuel is a tremendous challenge. Whether you are buying gasoline or diesel fuel for your trucks and vans, the impact of freak weather events and middle eastern politics causes huge spikes in your fuel expenses. It's difficult to pass along the expense to your customers and the bottle of antacids in your desk is not a long-term solution.
It's time to look at your fuel of the future, Autogas from Kamps Propane. Autogas is liquid propane (LP) and it offers a compelling set of clear advantages over every other credible fuel alternative. Consider these facts.
- Plentiful Autogas comes from domestic sources in North America so you can count on an abundant supply without worrying about middle eastern politics or extreme weather events.
- At current pricing, affordable Autogas is about half the cost per gallon of gasoline or diesel fuel - imagine cutting your fuel bill 50%!
- Clean-burning Autogas reduces vehicle maintenance intervals and expenses so you'll also reduce your fleet maintenance bills.
- Auto-gas fueling station installation expenses are lower so you can save on the capital expenses associated with fuel station installation.
- It qualifies for alternative fuels excise tax credits through the end of the year - this $0.50 per gallon tax credit puts a healthy chunk of your fuel budget right back in your pocket!
The first step towards achieving these incredible savings is an evaluation of your potential savings with one of our team members. We'll help you look at the offers, opportunities and action items associated with having an Autogas fleet fuel solution from Kamps Propane.
Call us today to schedule your free consultation - you can reach us at our toll-free number (888)526-7701. The consultation is free and the savings are real - call us today!