As a propane user, you have chosen an eco-friendly fuel source that will also be easy on your wallet. Understanding how to use propane properly will make it all the easier to keep your energy bills low. Check out these links for more information on how to heat your home with propane in ways that protect the environment and your budget.
- Learn how to prepare your propane tank for a severe winter storm by reading this article at UsePropane.com.
- North Carolina State University has some tips on how to save money while heating your home with propane.
- HVAC maintenance is essential when you heat with propane. Learn when to call an HVAC professional by reading this article.
- The United States Energy Information Administration tells you everything you need to know about propane’s composition and usage history. Alternately known as liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), propane’s creation began in the United States in the early twentieth century.
- The San Francisco Chronicle discusses the best time of year to fill your propane tank—when prices are most favorable.
- Kamps Propane is a family-owned company prepared to meet all of your LPG needs. Call us at (209) 823-7641 to learn more about our options for supplying your business, home, recreational vehicle, or innovative propane-powered appliances in Northern California today.