Visit the links below to learn more about staying safe around propane at home and learn how using propane appliances can lower your utility bills while providing the same functionality you're used to with traditional electric appliances. For more information, contact Kamps Propane at (209) 823-7641 today.
- Read this PDF from PropaneSafety.com so you and your family can familiarize yourselves with the appropriate safety practices to use around propane.
- You can learn what appliances can use propane as a fuel source on this page from UsePropane.com.
- Head to this article from PropaneCouncil.org to learn more about the basic properties of propane gas.
- Find out how safety measures are integrated into modern propane tanks on this page from NFPA.org.
- Find out how to safely use a propane gas grill with that hints and tips on this page from DannyLipford.com.