Check out these links for help finding out what you should check for in a high-quality propane company and keeping your family safe this winter. If you would like to learn more, contact Kamps Propane today at (209) 823-7641.
- Print out this handy PDF from PropaneSafety.com to help you and your family use propane gas safely.
- Read this page from CDC.gov to learn how to recognize the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Visit this page on UsePropane.com to learn about routine maintenance of your propane appliances so you can stay safe in the winter.
- Get some more general ideas on spotting a good company to aid you in your search for a propane service in this article from CNN Money.
- Find out how to tell when you’ve got a great contractor to work with on this page from DoItYourself.com.